21 TOP Mistakes Women Make With Men and How to Recover
Did you screw up BIG time and want to know how to recover from it? Before I figured out some key attraction secrets, I used to make HUGE mistakes over and over again with men that would make me look and feel bad, desperate, needy, and clingly. In fact, I was constantly being nominated DRAMA Queen of the Week!!
How about you? What are some unforgettable mistakes you've made with men or the man you're seeing now that you really haven't quite gotten over? Did you make 1, 2, or maybe many mistakes in your past or present relationship and do you wish you could change them? Did you make a recent mistake you regret? Tell us by leaving your comments below.
21 Top Mistakes Women Make With Men:
1. Telling a man you love him (first) if there hasn't been enough deep attraction and compatibility created inside the relationship
2. Often Calling/Texting him first when you've just met or always initiating the conversation
3. Often Calling/Texting him too early in the morning when you barely know each other, spending all day texting him
4. Spending hours on the phone talking about "deep" stuff, making him think you don't have a life
5. Giving him an ultimatum to take your relationship further, for example, "If we're NOT going to get married by xyz date, I'm going to breakup with you!"
6. Trying to talk him into making your relationship exclusive/giving you a commitment
7. Letting him see you lose your cool, being overly inappropriate with your emotions
8. Criticizing his buddies or family members and even doing it INFRONT of them
9. Drunk dialing his number because you haven't heard back from him
10. Stalking him – even hacking into his email or stalking him on facebook
11. Losing it in front of him because he's broken up with you and constantly getting into temper tantrums
12. Constantly criticizing him or the person he left you for
13. Telling him you have feelings for him first and expecting or even implying he should feel the same way
14. Sending him angry text messages/emails because he's pissed you off. Sometimes you need to let a man know how you feel though
and standing up for yourself is great but best to communicate via phone about that.
15. Seeing him more than 3 times a week when you've just started dating AND telling him he should date only you
16. Telling him about your "horrible" past because you think it will make him feel closer to you and talking about your ex's with him
17. Asking him out first or asking him to meetup with you if you've been chatting with him online
18. Trying to get him MORE interested in you the WRONG way and always finding a way to chat him up
19. Angrily telling him how you feel because you think he should ask you out again or if he's made plans but you didn't hear back from him
20. Nagging him consistently about the same thing over and over again
21a. Sleeping with him way too soon and now he's lost interest in you, being his friend with benefits, or sleeping with him when he's already in another relationship
21b. Cheating on him or breaking up with him and now you regret it
In his guide, "Why He Disappeared" Evan shares with you exactly what happens within men to create this withdrawal and what you can do to stop it happening again. Check it out, Click Here